How to Apply for UK Visa
Choose a visa
There are various visas available depending on:
1. Where you’re from
2. Why do you want to visit the United Kingdom?
3. How long do you intend to stay?
4. Your individual circumstances and abilities.
Before applying, you must determine whether you need a visa and what type you need. Depending on your nationality, you may not require a visa to visit or transit through the United Kingdom. Your application must be approved before you can travel.
For most people, the application deadline was June 30, 2021. You can still apply if either of the following conditions is met:
You have a later deadline—for example, you’re joining a family member in the UK who was living in the UK by 31 December 2020—or you have “reasonable grounds for not being able to apply by 30 June 2021—for example, you had an illness or were the victim of domestic abuse.
If you want to travel to the UK, you can apply for a travel visa
If you want to study in the UK, your course length, type, and location of study all influence which visa you should apply for.
Your course length, type, and location of study all influence which visa you should apply for.
1. A Standard Visitor visa allows you to study for a period of no more than six months.
2. A short-term study visa allows you to come to the UK to study English for more than 6 months and up to 11 months.
3. A student visa is usually granted for a longer period of time. You must be accepted and sponsored by a licensed college or university.
4. A child student visa is for children aged 4 to 17 who want to attend an independent school. You can help with this if you’re 16 or older.
For Work Visa
You can work in the UK on a short-term visa as well as a long-term work visa. For that, you need to depend upon your skills and qualifications or have a job or sponsorship. One more thing: if you want to start a business with the help of a start-up visa, you can do it.
If you want to visit family in the United Kingdom,
You can apply for a family visa to join someone who has British citizenship or has settled in the UK if you are their spouse, partner, or family member. They may need to demonstrate their ability to financially support you.
1. For short term [up to 6 months]= 127
2. For long term [up to 2 years ]= 477
3. For long term [up to 5 years ]= 850
4. For longer-term [up to 10 years]=1062